Sunday, June 17, 2012

Heya folky,

I think it's time for a short update.
It was Japanese Day in Düsseldorf a few weeks ago and I went there with my beloved friends and my boyfriend. we had much fun. Also my aunt made my hair for my yukata again.

f.l.t.r: Jonghyun, Miharu, Key, Ren, Miharu
I think we had a crazy and awesome time.
Three of my very best friends did some K-Pop cosplay this time and some people became totaly insane when they saw their cosplay.
It was kinda scary!
I was realy suprised when they screamed like fangirls as they saw my friends and asked to take pictures with them.
They screamed "JongKey" and "OMG! Jonghyun! Key!"
Well, but my friends really looked awesome.
But my friend who cosplayed Ren of Nu'est was kinda pissed,'cause no one was screamin' after her. Poor Ren.
I loved her cosplay, anyway! I also wanted to do a k-pop cosplay, but I didn't want to change my hairstyle for that.
I was thinkin' about doin' a Baekho Cosplay, but his hairstyle wouldn't fit me. Also I don't have the body to do this cosplay.

Back to hairstyle...
I'm goin' to cut and recolor my hair soon. I can't stand my haircolor atm and I also hate that my hair is so broken. I hope it will look good on me. I'm lookin forward to it.

Yours Miku Miharu ♡

1 comment:

  1. sie sahen ja auch verdammt gut aus ;D (vor allem hut ab bei kirii...sie sieht einfach original aus...)
    deine tante hat dir so süße haare gemacht ;Ä; wirklich sehr hübsch <3 <3 <3 schade dass es wieder nicht geklappt hatte ._. ich hoffe das nächste mal können wir uns sehen! ><

    ReplyDelete