Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Review – Re:Zero Emilia Nightdress (blue) from RoleCosplay

  1. Communication and Shipping
  2. Material and Quality
  3. Look and Comfort
  4. Conclusion
!!! visit the online-store: RoleCosplay !!!


1. Communication and Shipping ☆ 1/5

I first contacted the shop on the 23. February, introduced myself as a cosplayer and asked for a sponsorship. The first replies came quickly but it took them longer and longer to reply the more emails we exchanged. They agreed with the sponsorship and I was happy to get my first sponsored cosplay and announced it on my page.
Even thought I was looking forward to cooperate with them it took them pretty long to reply, while a friend who asked them about sponsorship too already got her cosplay even though she contacted them around the same time as I did.
Because the replies took so long (about a week) I sometimes wrote them twice because I feared they don't want me to review their article anymore. But when we finally agreed on a Cosplay to review they told me it was out of stock because of their sale. The production of the cosplay took them 7-15 business days and the costume eventually arrived at the 26. April.
When it arrived the dresses accessorize and the headpiece were missing, but after I sent them a message they quickly shipped the missing stuff which arrived on the 6.May (10 days later).
In total it took me over 2 month to get the full cosplay, but I believe it's much faster if you do a real order.
On a site note: the shipping was going from China to Japan, since I'm living there at the moment. This means it might take longer to Europe or other Continents.

2. Material and Quality ☆ 4/5

Since the cosplay is a nightdress I expected the material to be something light and flattery and that's exactly what I got. The material is light and smooth. It's 100% Polyester and didn't smell much like chemicals as you might now it from other 'made in China' clothing and the sewing is done properly. It's a simple dress and has an easy pattern. I didn't have to change anything to adjust the dress.
The only thing I edited was the green stone on the collar. When it arrived it was fallen off and the pendant that it was hanging on was too long in my opinion, why I shortened the chain and attached the stone with a small ring.
About the accessorize is nothing to complain about. The quality is good and it's easy to attach and detach it to the dress and hair. I've noticed that their is another pin that Emilia has on the other side of her head but checking the product information their was no such a pin displayed so I can't complain that it's not included even though I've had wished for it.
I've also already washed the costume in the laundry-machine which means: laundry-test succeed!!!


3. Look and Comfort ☆ 5/5

You can judge about the look by seeing my uploaded pictures but I want to tell you about the comfort. Since the dress is made out of a light fabric it's really flattery and comfortable to wear.
The costume is S size and my usual size is S sometimes M, since clothing from Asia often are smaller then the European sizes.
Expect from the fact that the dresses straps have been a little too short for me and I had to pin them together with my bra strap the costume didn't get out of place or was somehow else uncomfortable to wear. Only the collar was getting on my nerves a bit. Since the collar is one-size it was a little to wide for me and I narrowed it down with baby-pins. The collar tends to move when you move your head and you gotta fix it once in a while. As wall as the stone that is hanging on the pendant of the collar. Before you are taking pictures you should check if the collar and the stone are in the right place. In my case I ended up gluing the stone to my body with double-sided tape.
Except from this small things which are actually not with talking about, the costume is super comfy.

4. Conclusion

I want to keep this part short and sum up what I think: The communication was a little tiring and I was a little sad that pieces of the cosplay were missing when it arrived but since the problem was quickly solved I'm very satisfied with the cosplay now and I really love the result of the shooting and would 99% recommend you to by this costume from RoleCosplay.

!!! visit the online-store RoleCosplay !!!

2 comments: