Thursday, April 26, 2012

Heya folks,
Something realy great happened this tuesday!!!
I went to a concert and it was super-duper awesome.
The band who performed is calles RED.
I'm listen to RED since their first album was released, thats why I was so much lookin' forward to see them live.
My friends and I were standing in the first row right in front of Anthony and we sang along to every song. There was nobody pushin' or husleing us. I'd like that kind of concerts the most.
The audience was full of totaly different people. Also an older lady was standing next to us in the first line. :D
We catched picks and I also snatched one of Joe Rickards Drum Sticks.
After the concert they signed our tickets and took pictures with us.
They were so adorable!!!
When they signed my friend and my tickets Anthony recognized us and said:
"Hey, I saw you girls singin' every little word!!!" Completly flashed by this guys we left the hall.
They said they will come back in december and I definitely gonna see them again.


Yours Miku Miharu ♡

1 comment:

  1. Und ich überleg die ganze Zeit wo ich den Namen RED schonmal gehört hab :DD
    und schließlich nach dem durchstöbern meines mp3 players weiß ich auch wo!Unter meinen heiß geliebten Metal und Rock Playlists :D

    haaach~sowas brauch ich auch mal wieder >___<
    solche Konzis sind immer schön *schwärm*

    Und richtig geil das ihr so abgesahnt habt mit Pleks, Sticks und Autogrammen :DD

    ReplyDelete