Saturday, May 19, 2012


Heya folks,
how are ya doin'?
I had my one-and-a-half-anniversary with my boyfriend on the 17th.
So, we went to see "dark shadows" with Jonny Depp!
Oh, I loved that movie. Jonny is a realy handsome guy but no guy is more handsome than my boyfriend.
'k he looks kinda strange on that photo, but he is always makin' faces when we take pictures together, so it's ok. :)

He made me a very special present for our anniversary. First he endowed me a mobile strap from one of my favorite idol groups "f.t.island" and afterwards he handed me an selfmade mobil sock with an pigrabbit on it! Selfmade!!! I love it! It's so cute! I'd want more pigrabbit merchendise. haha.

Yours Miku Miharu ♡

3 comments:

  1. Aww wie süß D:
    und der hat das Söckchen selbst gemacht? LIEBE xD ich will auch so 'nen Freund, kann man den bei dir bestellen? XDD
    Nene, voll süß ihr 2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. und ja hat er selber gemacht! <3

    ReplyDelete