Thursday, August 30, 2012

Heya folks,

Gosh, it's been a while since I updated my blog the last time.
Well, I spend my summer vacations in Tunesia and I wanted to tell you something about it.
I spend my time in the Caribbean World Dar Naouar Hotel in Gammarth.
Gammarth as a town is full with hotels only but we went to Sidi Bou Said and Carthago for sight seeing and it was just amazing.
The food at the Hotel was not that good. Also we had ALL INKL. I never managed to eat more than one portion and one or two pices watermelon. Anyway, it was clean and the people were polite.
The two weeks went on like this:
wake up, breakfast, beach, luch, pool, volleyball (♥), shower, dinner, (mini-disco,) and the HIGHLIGHT "showtime".
Every night the Animationteam presented another show full with dance or/and humor. I realy loved to watch them. To be honest I miss the shows now that I'm back home. 




You see the collage, don't you? (just scroll a bit)
Well let me introduce from left to right:
The first one is Rico, he is an amazing HipHop-Dancer. I'm a bit jealous about his skills. But I'm lucky 'cause he teached me some moves.
The second one, Mimo, he is the chef of the team. A sympatic man, somehow like my daddy.
The third one is the Tattooman, I never got to know his name, but he was a cool guy and we had some funny talks.
Fourth is Monty. and...Oh GOSH!!! The way he danced!!! The perfect dancer in my eyes!!! (On Tumblrisch I would just say: ALL MY FEELS!)
So here comes number six, Pipo. This guy had freakin' georgious eyes and played the guitar very well.
Next one is Kalimero (with Sombrero). He seemed to be diffident but very kind and also funny.
Guy number eight is Willy also known as "Hugo Boss". He is as great in dancing as Monty, but his style was a little diffrent. Also when he danced his cloths didn't fit so sometimes you could see that he was wearing Hugo Boss undies. That's why my mom and me called him like that.
Bebeto is number 9. I learned some arabic from him, but all I remember now is "Aslema" and "Labes?". Sorry Bebeto.
Animateur number 10 is called Speedy. From the time I first saw him he remembered me on someone  and I figured out that he acted and talked like one of my older brothers. That's why he was sympathic from the very beginning.
Nizar (left) and Chaba (right) on the 11th picture. Two very nice guys. Nizar is able to talk german that's why we talked to him often. Chaba was always calling us "Schatzi" with a very cute pronunciation.
The blue guy in the picture is Sam. He lives or lived (I don't know) in Germany and was also one of the guarantors for the german tourists. You couldn't tell by seeing him, but he did an apprenticeship in dancing and his skills were just awesome.
Last but not least, Alice. She is bellydancer. To be honest it's not the kind of dance I prefere and I've seen some bellydancer before but I've never seen one that has such an great charisma while doing it.
She was realy good. In my eyes: professional. I give her all my respect!!!
Unfortunatly I wasn't able to take pictures with all Animateurs. :(

Well that's it for now.
Yours Miku Miharu ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment