Monday, May 6, 2013

Oi folks,

It's been a while. I didn't felt like blogging for almost a year now but... TADAM! Here I am.
This time I want to start with the Hanami. With this I don't mean the Japanese cherry blossom but the anime and manga convention in Ludwigshafen (Germany).
Taku (Buttercup), Rookie (Bubbles) and me (Blossom)
Actually I didn't wanted to go there but here is a little story why I was there anyway.

My friends (Rookie and Taku) and I wanted to visit the LBM which was in march this year. We decided to go there very spontaneously so we needed a simple Cosplay.
A word and a blow. We decided to sew a Powerpuff Girls Cosplay and finished it in about 2 or 3 days.
Unfortunately the two other people who wanted to drive with us to save up money for the petrol and so on spontaneously decided to not go to the LBM, why we weren't able to go there as well.
So what to do now? The Cosplays were already finished and waited for us to wear them.
This is why we choose to go to the Hanami.
Kiss meeeeee~ ♥
It was very cold on Saturday but I guess we could take some good pictures anyway.
On Sunday Rookie and I didn't want to wear the same outfit again.
That's why we decided to wear couple Kigurumi. Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma.
But only Kigurumis would have been boring. Because we are already planing to cosplay 「CIDER CIDER」 from Tempura Kidz we thought it would be a great idea to combine those two things.
This was the result and I think we got some hilarious pictures.

Kotempurakkuma
After a while I ran into Denise. I haven't seen here in a while and she didn't even noticed me at first. It was kinda funny, but to be honest I wanted to spent more time with her since we barely have contact.
I didn't only met her but also a lot of other friendly and nice people. All in all it was a fabulous weekend.
I'll try to blog more often in future again so please look forward to it.
Denise and me ♥

Yours Miku Miharu ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment