Monday, May 20, 2013

the dress I'm talking about
hey folks,

I actually wanted to blog about my weekend at the Dokomi today, but I don't got the pictures yet, so I will do this later.
Instead I'd like to introduce you to my 'new old' Summerdress from Liz Lisa.
A friend of mine bought it in Tokyo last summer but gave it to me because it actually didn't fit her.
I wasn't able to wear it because the weather wasn't good enough for it since then and I hadn't the right shoes until now. It's my only item from Liz Lisa and I'm honest with you that I'm not very much into brands even though I really like brands, but I can't spent my money for expensive items right now.
Anyway I really like this dress and I can't wait to wear it when it's warmer... Even though the weather in Germany doesn't seem to get warmer, I booked a flight to Tokyo in July so I can wear it at least since I'm there and maybe I can find cute other dresses like that.

When I was on Dokomi I bought another item that I was searching for for a while now. It looks like kitty ears and has little rhinestones on it. I was lucky I found it.
meow

That's it for today.
Yours Miku Miharu ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment