Sunday, May 26, 2013

heya peeps,

f.l.t.r: MSN, Facebook, tumblr., YAHOO!
Finally my life got a little more interesting the last two weeks . I want to do a supplement from my last weekend today and tomorrow I'll tell you about yesterdays Japanday in Duesselforf.
But let's start with the last weekend. I went to DoKoMi with friends. A convention for Manga and Anime Fans. On Saturday we did a Social Network Cosplay and I played tumblr., my friends did Facebook, MSN and Yahoo!. Even though most of people just recognized our Facebook who cares as long we had our fun?
But this was only the Saturday...
my favorite picture
On Sunday we got dressed in a more comfortable outfit then our ball dresses. We (Rookie, Umma, Kau and I) did some 'gyaru' like make-up and put on our Pikachu Kigurumi. On the DoKoMi we met two of our other friends that were already waiting for us and also wore the same outfit like us. In the end we were 6 Pikachus and one Tiger... but we kept telling people it was a shiny SHINee Pikachu.
The joke is that Kirii, the one who had the Tiger Kigurumi got the same hair as SHINee's Jonghyun when they did the Hello Baby Show and he also wore a Tiger Kigurumi in one Episode. Klick here to see a picture.
Our little Pikachu Family with SHINee Pikachu
The Sunday was even more funny then the Saturday in my eyes. We participated on the character auction. It's not like selling oneself btw. 
Just in case you don't know what it is about I'll tell you...
The idea is simple. You get auctioned and spend 2h with the person that made the highest offer. The money will be donated for a good thing. We got auctioned for 70€ for the WWF and spent 2h with the nice people from the Dakimakura Shop. Beside of doing promotion for their Shop we also eat together in our 2h we had with them. 
In the end there were about 1367€ that the DoKoMi donated to the WWF. I was very happy about that. 
we were totaly worth the 70€, ok. :)
The credits of the pictures go to their owner, by the way. ;)
Is there anything left to say? I guess not.
It was the very best weekend I had for long and made me realize how much I love my little 'family' and that I never want to be without them ever again.

Yours Miku Miharu ♡

1 comment: