Tuesday, May 28, 2013

heya peeps,

the greatest news in my whole life.
actually I wanted to tell you about the Japanese Day by yesterday but something cropped up. Also today I won't tell you about my last Saturday but about something else.
I want to tell you that I'm soooooooooooo happy right now, because it was just announced that One Ok Rock will have a Live in Germany. And you can bet I'll go there!
It was just overwhelming right now. Lately I'm listening to them quite often again... also right in that moment I heard the news. A few hours ago I 'complained' on Facebook that I'll miss to see them live again when I'm in Japan because of a few days difference. I had the same thing when I was in Tokyo in 2010 too, so I was kinda mad about that fact.
But suddenly a friend messaged me. The message included three words only: 'OneOkRock! October! Cologne!'
For a moment I thought he would be kidding me and I checked out the official Homepage but there weren't any news. Suddenly the whole timeline on Facebook went crazy saying that One Ok Rock will come to Germany and I finally found the source. I literally started to cry. And with this I really mean it! I was just like a unstoppable waterfall.
I was waiting for that day for so long. My dream comes true.
The only worry I got now is that the hall is a little small. I hope there will be enough tickets for everyone and that the concert will be held without pushing and fighting fangirls.

Yours Miku Miharu ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment