Saturday, June 1, 2013

me as Stitch
heya peeps,

I'm such a bad person to promise giving you an entry about the Japanese day but making you wait for another two day, right? But now! Here it is. The entry about Japanese day in Duesseldorf.
The day started very early because my dance group wanted to meet up at 10 o clock in Duesseldorf already to look for some items we need for our next dance. Unfortunately 3 out of 7 'forgot' about it so we choose it on our own.



Rookie as Angel and me
Anyway, the day started very warm and what a surprise I wore a partner outfit with Rookie again. This time we did Angel and Stitch. The Kigurumis were bought in Japan when I was in Tokyo in 2010 and always remind me of the great time there. Also I actually wanted to wear my Yukata again it came out that my aunt didn't have time to style my hair. And because I didn't wanted to wear my Yukata with a random hairstyle I changed my opinion and came to the partner look with Rookie again. Like we did before our make-up was inspirited by Tempura Kidz. I really adore this way of make-up together with Kigurumis. I think it's something very different from the rest I've seen in combination with the over sized pyjama, right? Secretly I hope we are trendsetter now, haha. No, I'm just kidding. We got inspired as well thought.

we got carried, haha
The whole day was full of fun and we met a lot of people. Also people we didn't met for a long time already. Funniest part of the day was when our to friends who wore ghillie suits carried us around and we were like: "run, our bushes, run.".
But the highlight of the day, or better eve, was the firework, even though it started to rain. It was great to watch it with friends anyway. My favorite was the glitter rain. I'm not sure if it's called like that in English, haha.

my favorite - the rain of glitter
In the end I want to tell you guys: I FUCKING GOT A TICKET FOR ONE OK ROCK, OK!
That was crazy today, because the concert in Paris was sold out within less then 2 minutes and the german concert was also sold out after 10 minutes. Thankfully it's said, that the concert venue will be changed so more people can get a ticket.
Somehow I suspected it from the very beginning that there will be many more fans like they have tickets.
I'm lucky that I got mine and that I'm finally able to see my babies live, after all the years I've been waiting for them.

Yours Miku Miharu ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment