Sunday, December 22, 2013

Heya folks,

After a very long time I felt like blogging again. Still I'm not quiet sure what about. I hope some of you watched my video blog from when I was in Japan? It's already several month ago but it felt like yesterday that I got onto the plane and I want back so badly. I met many new people and old friends over there. It seriously was the best time of the year. I've no idea why this country as fascinating me so much, but I can say that I want to go back there soon.

The Sumidagawa in Asakusa

More or less 'unfortunately' my close friends, or rather my 'second family' and me planed a trip to Korea in 2015. We want to visit Caribbean Bay and do sight seeing. I'm already saving money and even though I'm really looking forward to it I'll plan vacations in Kyoto in the following years.

Anyhow... I just think about what else did happen due the half year that I wasn't blogging...

Oh, I had my graduation prom. I've been there with my friends and my very good friend, Rookie. I was very happy on that day since it was the first time after ages that I had both my parents next to me. To be honest I'm afraid it was the last time for another while though and it makes me extremely sad...

with mom and dad

But let's not talk about the depressing things. I graduated school and I also got an apprenticeship. I'm working at a hotel now and it offers quiet good perspectives for the future I guess. It might be a little early but I already have some plans in my mind about what I do when I'm through, but first I'll keep them for myself. 

That's it for today. I might blog something about the FBM tomorrow. It just popped into my mind.


Until then, ...

Yours Miku Miharu ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment